Architects save Money
An Architect’s services are a wise investment because a well designed project can be built more economically. You can change your mind during design, before expensive construction is under way.
Other ways Architects save money include:
- Flexible design solutions that accommodate future needs
- Costs based on detailed specifications that result in quality materials and workmanship at a fair market price
- Homes that sell faster and increase in value at resale.
- Architects solve Problems
- The Architect is the one professional who has the education, training, experience, and vision to guide the design and construction process.This broad knowledge helps Architects focus on individual home owners’ needs to maximise their investment in livable square footage.
- Architects stay abreast of advances in roofing, brickwork, floor tile, paint finishes, and other building materials to ensure a smooth and cost effective building process.
Architects see the big picture
Few people realize how complicated it is to build until they become lost in a maze of design options, building codes, zoning laws, and contractors.Architects don’t just design four walls and a roof; they create total environments, interiors and exteriors that satisfy specific needs and functions. If a project requires engineering (for example a steep site) or other construction services, an Architect can co-ordinate the team of experts.
An Architect sorts out complex building codes and zoning laws and can locate qualified contractors, visiting the construction site to ensure that the project is built according to plans and specifications.
Find an Architect
Finding an Architect isn’t a problem. The problem is to find the one who is right for you!
- Look around houses and renovation projects that you like and find out who did them.
- Obtain recommendations from friends who have worked with architects.
- Buy a copy of Architect Designed Houses showing lots of different architects work available through the Architectural Media Pty Limited.
- Look n the Australian Institute of Architects’ web site at www.architecture.com.au and use the “find an architect” tool or try Yellow Pages search guide (you could even enter FS Architects Pty Limited Hurstville in the search fields).
To discuss your particular needs and project you are welcome to obtain further information from Gary Finn, Architect by phoning directly:
02 9586 3111